Welcome to the main forum for Seasonal Melodii's Fandubbing Community!

Seasonal Melodii's BLOG http://seasonalmelodii.blogspot.com/

Okamase Guardian (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
School Days (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
Onna ni Sachi Are (Morning Musume) Lines Needed!

Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai (Berryz Kobou) Lines Needed!

Co.No.Mi.Chi (Buono!) Lines Needed!

Icy Sparkles (Vocaloid) DEBUTING!

Winter Carols' A Side Planning in Session! Naruto!

Winter Carols' B Side Planning in Session! Shugo Chara!

Everyday Zekkouchou (C-ute) MIXING!

Introduce yourself to the WORLD!!!

o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-08-20

Introduce yourself to the WORLD!!!

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Ok, so maybe not the world, but its still nice to know all the members. Lets all be friends! :D

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Perhaps where you're from, what you like to do, what you hate, and maybe send in a little joke 🤡 as well. :face: Keep the conversations going. We're all going to be working together for a while (hopefully a LONG WHILE), so its a great time to make new friends and meet old ones again. ❤ And while you're at it, share a little smile with the other members. ☀

PS: These emoticons are REALLY addictive... :cyclops:

Last edited by o0SweetFunshine0o on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Re: Introduce yourself to the WORLD!!!

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 pm

I'll go first. 8)

I am the admin of this website, and my account on youtube is o0SweetSunshine0o. I go by the name of Serene (it's my computer name since I'm not allowed to have my real name posted online, sorries). Cry

I like to sing...Japanese...and ONLY Japanese :| ...I don't really know why, but I find singing Japanese more enjoyable than singing in English. I might also say here that I am not Japanese. I speak English and Mandarin, which explains why my Japanese pronunciation is really bad. 🐷

I tend to read quite a bit. I'm considered a bit of a nerd at school, not because I'm smart (I'm average), but because I have a wonderful skill of being able to walk around with a book in front of my nose :study: , and still being able to do normal things like walking down the stairs and writing the assignment down. ALL HAIL MULTITASKING SKILLZ! :lol!:

What else...what else... :scratch:

Oh yes. I absolutely LOVE meeting new people. Getting to know new people, talking to them, working with them, I LOVE it! I don't get shy very often, so meeting new people is always a great fun thing for me. I hope I can make new friends in this project as well! :cheers:

Other facts about me:
    I get stage fright... :pale:
    I watch a LOT of anime :drunken:
    I'm not very good at drawing :(
    I can make pictures using microsoft word (like the picture on the top of this forum) but I can't use any type of photoshopping program :afraid:
    I think I'm addicted to the emoticans in this forum...

Well...thats it about me. Let me hear about you too! We shall buddy together and conquer the world!!! :queen:

Last edited by o0SweetFunshine0o on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Himitsuni

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Male Join date : 2009-08-20

Post by Himitsuni on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Hello!!
    HIMITSU DESU !!!!

He he he just call me Himi, so where I could start.... hmmm I'm 18 years old, I like to sing, but my real pation is the dance I start since I'm 4 lol. I start to learn japanese but I stoped due to school and dance stuff.I'm really a energic person like Makoto in MM but I always ask my self wich momosu I sound more?( about singing) never get the answer..you what you think about it ?

What I like:
    -My favorite color is the orange,
    -I love my hair LOL , yeah it's weird for a guy but whatever, (they are long as Reina ^_^ in shouganai yume oibito) they are true....and I'm proud of them
    -I love to watch yaoi, because simply anim make me boring..don't why...maybe because a hero who fell in love in the story about a useless girl....my favorite anim is Junjou romantica
    -My favorites songs are Dear you (from Higurashi I can't watch this anim..too scaring for me), Juicy (by Koda Kumi I love also the dance so I learned it :D ).
    -I also love cute things and pretty things lol, I hate things who are really useless
    -I like to sing with other male girl's song because it's just like we were the girls but in male version, I feel like it's new and it's an other version.

Other stuff:
    -I'm able to sing very high so I can do harmony but I have trouble to do real male harmony..just like my harmony sound girly.
    -I'm also able to sing like a girl lol, yes I'm not joking...I can prove it with song of Idolm@ster.
    -I'm not too bad at mixing so ask if you need help.(just need to learn how make a good robot effect on voice)

After read all of that guys you can say "Eh main....wtf...u sound so gay..." and I anwser why not lol maybe I'm^_^
    MayReanna

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-10-22

Post by MayReanna on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:56 pm

hello, mina-san!!! here's a bit bout me:

nicknames: Cherri, MayReanna (youtube), XOSakura TenshiOX (fanfiction)
    -bishies
    -j-pop
    -voice acting
    -dancing
    -reading
    -drawing (and coloring with photoshop!!! i'm a photoshop pro~<3)
    -writing stories (if you'd like to read my fanfictions, my pen name on fanfiction.net is XOSakura TenshiOX)
    -hanging out with friends
    -going to parties
    -anything to do with Japan (Japanese PRIDE!!! XDDDD)
    -fruits =D
    -the colors black, blue, purple (sometimes), gray, brown, and any dark colors that aren't red, green, or orange!
    -ANYTHING CUTE!!!!!! ESPECIALLY ANIMALS LIKE KITTENS AND RED PANDAS!!!!!!
    -and obviously, singing!
    dislikes:
    -scary things
    -spiders
    -the colors red, green, yellow, orange, pink, and white (occasionally).
    -spiders
    -annoying people
    -SPIDERS!!!

yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
    kewlkat421

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-08-25

Post by kewlkat421 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:08 pm

nicknames: kimmie, kona, rue, ahiru, yuuki
    fav colors: all of them pretty much
    what disease i have: THE JAPANESE - ANIME DISEASE!!
    wat that disease is: the japanese anime disease is a strongly deadly disease.. if you get it.. when you die... you will be watching anime JK

youtube: kewlkat421 OR xbunnieify

Bunnnies shall rule da world in
    2938416347916234.34123441234 years X'3
    :]

Im very nice and funny to get along with excuse my english >.< to much animee

[ i relate to konata izumi ]

XD thats it for now

arigato - gozaimas for reading :DD

--10/27/09 EDIT---

i feel like i should make this longgerr XD XD XD

well im part filipino....

i <3 anime if you were wondering!

im not very good at talkin japanese YET [ X3 ] but i can prnounce the word when i sing it :3 a lil' weird dont'cha think?

im very lazyyy likee konata from lucky star..

im about only 11 TwT

i have a gaiaonline account. if you want to add me PM me on youtube [ kewlkat421 ]

TIP: sometimes >.> having a bf is tiring and you just wanna break up with them XD

FACT: im eating a chocolate glazed donut from dunkin donuts..

my stylee:: ( no offense to all about this ) i do not like the girl side much.. im more of that punkish/gothish/scenish ( hello kitty japan!! )/ my ownish XD

my friends tink m goth but i just tend to like the color black

btw exccusee thee typinggg lazyiness.. im just to lazy to look at da keyboard so i might type like this:

regular: hey whats up?

lazyniess: hhzyy qats yopp//??

XD

<-- gotta love those signs!!

well i guess thats it for now.... i may edit it later >.> well peace!!

EDIT: 11/13/09

whatcha know, im editing, i just wntz to say is this bad for you ? xD

well today at school i ate a wholep pack of tic tacs......... >.> and bad after taset.... :P ish dat bad for tyou? XD

Last edited by kewlkat421 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made it longer :])
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-09-07
    Location : In the fields, playing with the precious butterflies

Post by iYumeProductions on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Heh, well, it's already been a while since I joined, but I'll introduce myself anyways!

You can call me Yume, Tori, or anything you like. I'm 12 years old and I love to sing. I sing both English and Japanese, and I also sing some Filipino, because I AM Filipino! Go Asians! Don't mind me, I'm an Asian and I'm just being proud about it! >.< I'm learning how to speak in Japanese! ALL BY MYSELF! It's actually really hard...

My favourite colours are green, purple, orange and black. Now, if you noticed that I spelled "colours" with a "u", you might figure out that I live in Canada. If you didn't, that's okay! Now you know! Yes, I'm from Canada, but I wasn't born here. You didn't really need to know that, though....

Anyways! My favourite animals are cats. The cat that I like best are leopards. Their part of the feline family right? <-- What a weird face...

My favourite Japanese songs would be.... well... I like most of the songs I listen to, so it'd be pretty hard choosing only a few of them, considering that I listened to many Japanese songs before.... But my favourite Japanese band would probably be Buono! because they were the first band I heard of. Plus, they sang the first op and ed of my favourite anime, Shugo Chara.

My favourite anime, of course, would be Shugo Chara, but I likes lots of other animes. For example, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Happiness!, Tegami Bachi, Fairy Tail (I just started watching it though), Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, La Corda d'Oro, Hakushaku to Yousei, Kamichama Karin, Pita-Ten, Rozen Maiden, DearS, and much, MUCH more. I have more mangas I like. Would you like me to list them? I don't think I would... It'll take long.

My youtube account is iYumeProductions. Duh, it's my username. I just wanted to say that to make it clear. My singing voice is a little on the medium-low side, but my talking voice differs. I have no idea why... When I talk, my voice changes from high, to medium, to low. I think it depends on my mood and who I'm tlaking to. I don't really know why....

I think that that's all I need to say, for now. Did I write a lot? I hope I did. I need to practice on writing essays. I'm unconfident in my writing skills. By the way, unconfident ISN'T a real word. I know that, kay? I just noticed that I didn't use any Japanese words... Oh! And, I hate Wapanese people. They are the ones who say "kawaii desu" and all that junk. I admit, I was one of them, when I was younger. And I'm only 12 people! If you don't know any other Japanese words than that, then don't use them! But don't worry, I'm not one of those people who argue and argue about these small things. I just want to state what I feel, and I'm done. Sometimes, I don't, though, to cause less friction between people.
    bulletxangel

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-10-10

Post by bulletxangel on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:23 pm

About Bullet ::
    - Dresses like a Ranzuki Gal
    - Loves to sing.
    - Loves to practice and perfect her japanese.
    - Just finished my Japanese Coach.
    - She's 5'8 1/2
    - Think's that Udoli's are amazing, and might transit to becoming one.
    - I llve YakiSoba, I literally walk to the asian store and buy it all the time.
    - Loves to do math.
    - Has watched almost ever Korean Variety show ever put on youtube &7 my soju.
    - Loves to watch Japanese Horror Movies.
    - I have over 1,000 Asian Songs in my ZUNE
    - Loves to blog on Ameblo
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 pm

kewlkat421 wrote:well im part filipino....

im about only 11 TwT

Awesomeness! Part Filipino!!!!

Only 11???? =( You sing wonderfully though, and you don't sound 11!!! =) I'm not saying you sound old, though.... =P
    YAMADAxKUSANO

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Autumn

Female Join date : 2009-11-02

Post by YAMADAxKUSANO on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 am

Name: Miharu Fujimoto (just my jap. name)xD
    Nickname: Miharu
    YT: YAMADAxKUSANO

me ish filipino-chinese~xDD
    but me don't know chinese so much!^_^

i love TSUJI NOZOMI
    and YAMADA RYOSUKE!^3^

that's all i want to say~

yoroshiku minna.san! :D
    luckygirl404

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn

Female Join date : 2009-10-29

Post by luckygirl404 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 am

Hi people! I'm luckygirl404 aka Kagami.

I signed up a while ago, but this is my first actual post here. I've been lurking in the shadows for a while lol.

Ummm, I don't know how to mix songs, but I can video mix, which is pointless haha. If you're good at mixing songs, please teach me!

My favorite H!P people of all time are (in no particular order): Yuko Nakazawa, Aya Ishiguro, Yossie, Makoto, Junjun, Ayaka Wada, Captain Saki, Chisato, Maasa, Mai Satoda, Ayaka Kimura, Maki Goto & Kaori Iida. I'm probably forgetting some people. I'll add them if I remember them later.

What else? I'm currently learning Japanese now. I speak some Spanish.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Visual Kei.

I think that's it. If not, then I'll add later.

If you ever need anyone to fill in on a song, feel free to ask me. I will help in any way that I can!
    kewlkat421

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Winter

Post by kewlkat421 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am

iYumeProductions wrote:
    kewlkat421 wrote:well im part filipino....

im about only 11 TwT

Awesomeness! Part Filipino!!!!

Only 11???? =( You sing wonderfully though, and you don't sound 11!!! =) I'm not saying you sound old, though.... =P

thnkzz :D ig et that alot so dunz worry XP
    kewlkat421

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Winter

Post by kewlkat421 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:10 am

luckygirl404 wrote:Hi people! I'm luckygirl404 aka Kagami.

I signed up a while ago, but this is my first actual post here. I've been lurking in the shadows for a while lol.

Ummm, I don't know how to mix songs, but I can video mix, which is pointless haha. If you're good at mixing songs, please teach me!

My favorite H!P people of all time are (in no particular order): Yuko Nakazawa, Aya Ishiguro, Yossie, Makoto, Junjun, Ayaka Wada, Captain Saki, Chisato, Maasa, Mai Satoda, Ayaka Kimura, Maki Goto & Kaori Iida. I'm probably forgetting some people. I'll add them if I remember them later.

What else? I'm currently learning Japanese now. I speak some Spanish.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Visual Kei.

I think that's it. If not, then I'll add later.

If you ever need anyone to fill in on a song, feel free to ask me. I will help in any way that I can!

hi hi :} i lykiiez your picc and im learning japanese too :D :D
    DumbleKitteh

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2010-01-28

Post by DumbleKitteh on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:56 am

Hi there~~

I'm Zoe & I don't really have a nickname...my name is short enough as-is. xD
    I'm 12, but I'm going to be 13 in March. ^^
    I can mix songs, but i can't mix vids. Believe me. I've tried. >.>
    My favorite anime(s) are Special A, Shugo Chara, & Fairy Tail (respectively)
    I LOVE Vocaloid. Let's get that clear.
    My singing voice is...I guess...Medium-High. I can hit some low notes, but no super low notes. xDD
    Yeah...that's kinda it! Hope to have lots of fun! ^^

<3 Zoe

shirobitai

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Post by shirobitai on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Eermm.. uhmm.. You can call me Hime[just my online nickname] and I'm 12 years old. I like to sing a lot, just not in front of people, but doing these fandub things is just one step forward to curing my stage fright and stuff. LOL? Well.. uhmm.. o___o I like to draw and sleep and I haaaaaate running. My favorite animes.. I have lots so I won't put any I guess x__x Uhmm.. I make graphics on this site abbreviated as CR, since if I put the whole site name it would kinda be like spamming or w/e. So yup. Hope to have fun and work together with you guys<3
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Yays ^-^ 2 of our new members!
    You guys make me feel so old >.< Such YOUNG people!

@ iYumeproductions: Here's your hug! --> ( )
    :D
    luckygirl404

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn

Female Join date : 2009-10-29

Post by luckygirl404 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Welcome Zoe & Hime!
    Jrocknpoppingirl

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer

Post by Jrocknpoppingirl on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Osu! Emma desu!
    youtube name: Jrocknpoppingirl
    I am almost 14, i will b in about 2 weeks actually lol. i live in Pennsylvania, USA and you don't need to know any more than that lol. I am a very outspoken person. If you say something that i dont like i will most likely end up cursing you out unless you ask me not to swear around you. then i will refrain from cursing but i still will yell at you. I have been obsessed with Japanese music for about 3 or 4 years now and i now do covers of my fave Japanese songs/bands. for the last year or two i have been teaching myself Japanese with the assistance of a few friends and a few programs on the internet. I am a fanfiction writer and i also write my own stories.
    fanfiction.net username:Jrocknpoppingirl
    fictionpress.com username:PurinsesuHakaru
    quizilla.com username: PurinsesuHakaru
    please check out my stories!
    I will be a very kind person to you if you treat me the same!
    Minna-san, Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!
    ♥️Smoochies!!!♥️
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Phewwww.
    Welcome all you three people!! :D
    AnimeNekoNyaa

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2010-01-30

Post by AnimeNekoNyaa on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:23 pm

HI! My name's Vivian, but I like to be called Hikari-chan or Neko-chan! I just turned 15 last month! ^_^ I'm now a freshman in high school. I'm very cheerful and love making people happy. Let's all be friends!
    I like:

• Singing
    • Dancing
    • Voice acting
    • Shopping
    • Watching Asian horror movies
    • Eating
    • Making people smile
    • Summertime!!!
    • Music
    • Animals
    • Anything Asian!
    • Kawaii things

Things I dont' really like :

• Bitches/Mean ppl
    • School
    • Loneliness

Languages I sing in (I'm a quick learner too :P) :

• English (obviously)
    • Japanese
    • Korean
    • Chinese
    • German
    • Latin (a little)
    • Italian

My Favs:

• Animal - Cat/Kitten or Bunnies
    • Food - Any asian meal!
    • Color - Pink
    • Place to go - Tokyo or the cities of New York

There's so much more to learn about me and I'd love to talk to you all so just PM me so we can chat~ne~?
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 pm

@ AnimeNekoNyaa

I think you used ALL the emoticons!
    This must be recorded into the history of Seasonal Melodii!
    XP

@ iYumeproductions: Here's your hug! --> ( )
    :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:15 pm