Seasonal Melodii

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the main forum for Seasonal Melodii's Fandubbing Community!

Seasonal Melodii's BLOG http://seasonalmelodii.blogspot.com/

Okamase Guardian (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
School Days (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
Onna ni Sachi Are (Morning Musume) Lines Needed!

Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai (Berryz Kobou) Lines Needed!

Co.No.Mi.Chi (Buono!) Lines Needed!

Icy Sparkles (Vocaloid) DEBUTING!

Winter Carols' A Side Planning in Session! Naruto!

Winter Carols' B Side Planning in Session! Shugo Chara!

Everyday Zekkouchou (C-ute) MIXING!

2 posters

Awesomeness today!!!!

iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-09-07
    Location : In the fields, playing with the precious butterflies

Awesomeness today!!!! Empty Awesomeness today!!!!

Post by iYumeProductions Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Yeah.... Today, the torchbearer dude for my area came to my school!!! We got pictures with him and the torch (class picture), but I was at the back, behind the torch, so I think I was kinda hidden... : ( Sad... But yeah!!! It was awesome!! We got to meet the torchbearer!! (Olympics, Vancouver 2010) : D

Yes, yes I know I should be working on my Hana Tegami lines, but.... I just can't find the strength to sing... Okay, lame excuse, whatever... It'll be done soon.... : P
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-08-20

Awesomeness today!!!! Empty Re: Awesomeness today!!!!

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Really? Lucky!!!
    I was going to apply to be a volunteer tourchbearer....but I decided not to because I probably will die while holding fire and running around...plus its cold...

Ahh...haven't had time to sing yet...I'm probably going to mass record when my exams are done...(on the 28th) I need to record...about 5-10 songs for this project and other things >.< I'm going to lose my voice after that...
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-09-07
    Location : In the fields, playing with the precious butterflies

Post by iYumeProductions Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Yupp!!! But it sucks because I don't think I'd be able to see myself!! >.<
    O.O Seriously?!?!?!?! You'd have to write this essay about why you should be the torchbearer though... I don't think you'd like that... (the deadline was sometime last year I think..)
    The guy said that he didn't get that tired running about 300 km... (THAT IS A LOT OF KM) I don't think you could die from just holding fire (which came from Greece [I think])....

Well, good luck on your exams!! : ) And good luck trying to sing every song before the deadlines!! ^-^ lol I doubt you'd lose your voice.. Unless you sing all of them in one day/a few hours.... Yeah... Seriously, though, good luck on everything that needs luck!! : P
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-08-20

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 pm

You should have bulldozed through everyone else so you could be in the front when they take photos =D
    I really like writing (you may see that by the amount I can write when I send messages to everyone on Youtube >.<) but the one I saw said you didn't have to write an essay. You just had to apply...and pay money...

Did the torch look heavy? I don't think I can run and hold something bulky at the same time...AND worry about dropping it...I always wondered what happened if they had to run in the rain...
    Fire from Greece! They have this "tradition" where they somehow use the sun's rays to make the fire...

Thanks! I'll be needing a LOT of luck in the next few weeks.
    And yea, I will be singing all those songs in 1 hour. Thats the amount of time I get between coming home from school and my parents coming home from work. >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am