Seasonal Melodii

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the main forum for Seasonal Melodii's Fandubbing Community!

Seasonal Melodii's BLOG http://seasonalmelodii.blogspot.com/

Okamase Guardian (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
School Days (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
Onna ni Sachi Are (Morning Musume) Lines Needed!

Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai (Berryz Kobou) Lines Needed!

Co.No.Mi.Chi (Buono!) Lines Needed!

Icy Sparkles (Vocaloid) DEBUTING!

Winter Carols' A Side Planning in Session! Naruto!

Winter Carols' B Side Planning in Session! Shugo Chara!

Everyday Zekkouchou (C-ute) MIXING!

3 posters

A Side Team Members & Planning!

o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-08-20

A Side Team Members & Planning! Empty A Side Team Members & Planning!

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 pm

A Side's FIRST group of team members!
    (I'm picking out of a hat/container, so its fair for everyone :D )

*DRUMROLLLL <--I really need a Drumroll emoticon...*

iYumeProductions Star
    Himitsuni
    o0SweetSunshine0o

iYumeProductions, you get to be leader this time round cause the hat/container got me to pick your name out first :o so you get to choose the anime we'll be covering! :cheers:

Everyone, this is the group you will be working with, at least until the end of December, so be nice! 8)

This thread is where we 3 can do all the random talking and stuff. iYumeProductions, please work hard to govern all of us!

Last edited by o0SweetFunshine0o on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Himitsuni
    Himitsuni

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Male Join date : 2009-08-20

A Side Team Members & Planning! Empty Re: A Side Team Members & Planning!

Post by Himitsuni Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 pm

I'm ready to start I'm so exciting !!!
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-09-07
    Location : In the fields, playing with the precious butterflies

Post by iYumeProductions Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:53 pm

>.< I'm late by a few hours!! Well, does anyone have any anime they WANT to do? Because for me, I'd do any anime that I kinda know about and I know the songs. I don't want to pick an anime where no one knows any of the songs/doesn't like it.

And, yay! I'm the leader! You must bow down to me! A Side Team Members & Planning! Icon_cheers lol Just kidding. I'm currently sick (again), but I'll get better soon. It's already been a week since I got sick and it usually takes me a week to heal.
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:08 pm

iYumeProductions wrote:>.< I'm late by a few hours!! Well, does anyone have any anime they WANT to do? Because for me, I'd do any anime that I kinda know about and I know the songs. I don't want to pick an anime where no one knows any of the songs/doesn't like it.

And, yay! I'm the leader! You must bow down to me! A Side Team Members & Planning! Icon_cheers lol Just kidding. I'm currently sick (again), but I'll get better soon. It's already been a week since I got sick and it usually takes me a week to heal.

Ahaha! The boss is late! We should fire her! :P
    And stick with the rules boss! The choice is completely yours! 8) We're not allowed to suggest anything at all! After all, everyone else gets their chances to lead sometimes soon, so you may choose the anime :D

And it'll be a good time to get to know some new songs? :cheers:
    Get better soon! I challenge you to get better in SIX days instead of SEVEN <--a week!
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Waaaahh!! >.< Serene-chan is being mean to me!! No, just kidding.

I don't like making decisions.... But oh well. I'll choose it! To gendou! It's an amazing website!! XD
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:19 pm

iYumeProductions wrote:Waaaahh!! >.< Serene-chan is being mean to me!! No, just kidding.

I don't like making decisions.... But oh well. I'll choose it! To gendou! It's an amazing website!! XD

The quote button is really fun to use!

:twisted: Ahahahaha! Muahahahaha! <--I need a evile laughter emoticon... 8)
    All Hail Gendou! Its got the best list of anime and its songs! :cheers: And decision making is a very important skill? :face:

And one more thing! Choose VERY un-unconfidently! <--semi insider joke? :P
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:23 pm

I got it! S.A. Special A!!!!!!

Yes, we all need the evil emoticon to release our evilness! I chose very un-un-un-unconfidently!! I just love gendou! It helped me find what I was looking for! A Side Team Members & Planning! Icon_sunny
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:34 pm

I got it! S.A. Special A!!!!!!

:lol!: It looks like a very un-un-un-unconfident idea indeed! (So many exclamation marks! ) :P

Great choice too! Since we are the subgroup with both girls and boys (well...actually...girls and BOY) (3 cheers for Himitsuni!) and I believe Special A has quite a few songs sang by both girl and boy singers, it'll work out really well! :D

Time for the Boss to roadmap our plan! Please tell us all the songs you would like to cover from your favorite song to your least favorite song in Special A, and we can start the singing part of it!

Special A for A Side members! SA for AS? 8) <--really bad pun...sorry

One last thing. Would you like to be the colourcoder for the songs from Special A? <--a very boss-like job!

I wonder when Himitsuni will read this...I believe he's in a VERY different time zone than us (since both of us lives in Canada). I need to figure out the time change between us and him soon...
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Yes, well, I need to use tons of exclamation marks to mark my happiness in being able to choose something.

Special A has songs sang by only girl and only guys, and character songs... I think.... Either way, there are songs by girls or guys.

It's an amazing pun! I didn't even realize it until now...

I'll try to figure out the lyrics. If I can't, too bad! You'll have to stick to my terrible colourcoding!

Yeah, I think Himi-kun is in France? That's like, halfway around the world for us! XD But it would be good to know the time where he lives.

I have to eat something now... I'LL BE BACK! A Side Team Members & Planning! Icon_twisted

And now, I AM BACK! A Side Team Members & Planning! Icon_twisted
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:54 pm

iYumeProductions wrote:Yes, well, I need to use tons of exclamation marks to mark my happiness in being able to choose something.

Special A has songs sang by only girl and only guys, and character songs... I think.... Either way, there are songs by girls or guys.

It's an amazing pun! I didn't even realize it until now...

I'll try to figure out the lyrics. If I can't, too bad! You'll have to stick to my terrible colourcoding!

Yeah, I think Himi-kun is in France? That's like, halfway around the world for us! XD But it would be good to know the time where he lives.

I have to eat something now... I'LL BE BACK! A Side Team Members & Planning! Icon_twisted

Exclamation marks! The newer, more fashionable way to do things! :P

Urg..I forgot the songs were done by either girls OR guys, not both...but ah well, it will still work pretty well :pirate: <--and I just remembered, its almost halloween!

The great pun-ness of a perfectly unplanned pun! :cyclops: SA for AS!

Good place for lyrics = Gendou (All hail Gendou!) and we'll have to figure out how to do the colourcoding (I have a google account where the colourcoding goes to [Google Docs]) so SOMEHOW you'll have to send me the colourcoded version so I can stick it on google 8)

Yes! Himi-kun is very français! <--I fail french as you can see. I THINK theres about a 4-6 hour difference cause its actually more of a quarter of the way around the world? (halfway would be the Middle East/Asia?) but I can't be sure. <--I hope Himi-kun won't get mad at us talking about him while he isn't here! LOL

Have fun eating!
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Extra thing:
    Ms.Boss, please list down all the songs you would like the A group to sing from Special A from your favorite to your least favorite, so we will know which songs to work on and which songs we need to learn!

👽 <--gearing up for Halloween!

NOT HERE AT THE MOMENT! WILL TAKE A WHILE TO RESPOND!
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:37 pm

• Special Days - Hikari Hanazono, Akira Toudou, Megumi Yamamoto/Yuko Goto, Hitomi Nabatame, Ayahi Takagaki
    • Hidamari no Gate - Kei Takishima, Tadashi Karino, Jun Yamamoto, Ryuu Tsuji/Jun Fukuyama, Hiro Shimono, Tsubasa Yonaga, Kazuma Horie
    • Gorgeous 4U - Kei Takishima, Tadashi Karino, Jun Yamamoto, Ryuu Tsuji/Jun Fukuyama, Hiro Shimono, Tsubasa Yonaga, Kazuma Horie
    • Special Gyutto Good Luck! - Hikari Hanazono, Akira Toudou, Megumi Yamamoto/Yuko Goto, Hitomi Nabatame, Ayahi Takagaki
    • Innocent Love - Kei Takishima/Jun Fukuyama
    • Hoshi no Nagareru Yoru ni - Megumi Yamamoto/Ayahi Takagaki
    • Te wo Tsunaidara - Ryuu Tsuji/Kazuma Horie
    • Umi no Mukou - Tadashi Karino/Hiro Shimono
    • Boku no Basho - Jun Yamamoto/Tsubasa Yonaga
    • Midnight Moon - Kei Takishima/Jun Fukuyama
    • Non-Stop High Tension - Hikari Hanazono/Yuko Goto
    • Hibike! High Touch - Hikari Hanazono/Yuko Goto
    • Ashita he - Akira Toudou/Hitomi Nabatame

And here's another list from most liked to least liked:

1. Umi no Mukou - there are two parts in the song that he sings really quickly, soooo.... I'm not sure if we'd be able to sing fast...
    2. Hibike! High Touch
    3. Midnight Moon
    4. Gorgeous 4U
    5. Te wo Tsunaidara
    6. Boku no Basho
    7. Special Gyutto Good Luck!
    8. Innocent Love
    9. Hoshi no Nagareru Yoru ni, Non-Stop High Tension, Ashita he
    10. Special Days and Hidamari no Gate

Yes, I know that 9 and 10 have multiple songs. They're just at the same level for me.
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Welllll.... Halloween is just around the corner, and I'm not being anything for it! I have no costume, so yeah. I can just post the coloured lyrics here. I can just post the lyrics, then colour them! lol I just kinda explained how to colourcode. You're quite French! That reminds me.. I need to finish my French homework....... I'm not up to par on my geography, so I'm not really sure how far France is, and if it's halfway around the world from Canada or not.... I hope he won't get mad at us! Himi-kun, wherever you are, will you tell us what time it is where you are? Hee! I'm already back from eating. It took me two minutes because I just went to get my plate of noodles.

I already posted the list of songs. It took me a really long time, so it was posted after your two posts! I'm still not dressing up for Halloween! Come back soon! I have to go do my homework, though, so... I might not be here. But who knows what I'll do?
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:02 pm

I'm back! 8)

WOW...I had NO IDEA there were this many songs from Special A! I only knew the 2 opening and the 2 ending songs! :o

You did quite a lot of looking around for that list :study:

Thanks for the list though! Looks like Umi no Mukou will be our first cover! And about the fast part, theres nothing some practicing can't do! (and we COULD always use the original voice for the fast part <--I cheat a lot in life?)
    Kidding! But I think we'll manage it.

Yup, that works as well! You can colourcode it right here or send the colourcoding to me through email or from the Personal Messaging thing on this forum. And I'll just copy and paste onto Google Docs! Good plan!

Great colourcoding explanation by the way :lol!:

Urg...french homework! Not that I hate french, I just never seem to understand the verbs and how they change when you talk about different people...I guess I'm biased in my perspective though, so Himi-kun, dont get mad! :D

I used Google map for that, and it LOOKS like it MAY be a quarter-way across the world...can't be sure though...

I'm not dressing up for halloween either, but trick-or-treating will definitly be fun! CANDYYY! Wait for meeeee! 👽

Good luck with your homework!
    That reminds me..I should get started on English soon.....
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Welcome back! There are only a few songs from the character songs that are found in the anime, though. Umi no Mukou was in an episode where Hikari and Tadashi went on a date. That was a funny episode! Don't mind me, just talking to myself.

Actually, I already favourited the songs a few weeks ago, so that was convenient! I just had to look for who sang what. And you're welcome!

I'll decide on how to colourcode it!

I have to eat dinner now, and my dad wants me to turn off the computer, even though I still have to finish my French. Well, bye!
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 pm

The episode when Hikari and Tadashi went on a date? I think I remember that episode!...I can't remember...sounds good though!

8) The magic of convenience!

Alright, good luck with the decision!

I wonder if you're done dinner yet...but have a good dinner!
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:58 pm

NOW I'm done eating! You were only a few minutes off!

Yeah, I don't remember much of it, either, but what I remember is funny. Kei was jealous or something of Tadashi and Tadashi's mother did something to him... I forget............... It was hilarious! Special A is so funny! I love it! Oh.. I forgot to add S.A. Special to the animes that I liked in my introduction thing... Oh well..

Anywho (I said anywho.. weird)! Convenience is actually quite magical because something happened that was good for you. It's a good thing alright!

And what I've decided is to send you the colourcoded lyrics and you can post it onto google! :D

It was a good dinner. It was blood pudding! With rice! It's yummy! Not scary, at all! Seriously.
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:05 pm

8) I've got great timing skills!

I watched Special A a LONG time ago! But I remembered that I laughed a LOT while watching the show. Some of the parts were just Laugh-Out-Loud moments!
    By the way, you win a prize for writing the longest introduction post! :cheers:

And you win a.....
    *DRUMROLL*
    🐱 <--CAT!

Anywho <--so addicting...we shall all agree that convenience is the best thing in the world!

Would you like to send it to my email? I can give you my email address if you need it :D

Blood Pudding? Never had that...but rice is always yummy to eat!
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:08 am

Yes, you have awesome timing! But I don't I do... It's already been about an hour since you posted that... I was busy figuring out the lyrics. I have it finished though! And I already PMed it to you!

I started watching Special A during the 2008 summer. I remember laughing a lot too! Now, I want to watch it again... There's a Filipino dub of it on youtube, and it was funny!

Yay for finally being able to write a short essay! CAT!! CAT!! I love cats! :D

I don't know why words are contagious. You say one word, and another person says it. And more people say it. And more people say it. But then, the words turns out to be "it". Words are good!

It's convenient that I'm not that sick anymore! I tried singing Umi no Mukou, and it was pretty easy. Before it came to the fast rap-ish part.

>.> I already sent it, so no need!

Blood pudding is also a Greek food! I learned that in grade 6 when we learned about Greece! Well, I eat rice everyday, so sometimes, it gets a little annoying. Other than that, it's yummy, I guess!

I'm not sure if you're here anymore, because where you are it's probably about 10:30, sooo... um... yeah.... Anywho (>.<) good night!
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 am

:shock: I need to refresh my email inbox more often...

Thanks for the PMed lyrics! I sent you a PM asking about one of the lines, but everything else was really good!

Special A...brings back so much memories...I remember thinking once that I would like to be smart enough to be in the Special A class at school of there was one :P

Cats are the best!...well...air is better, so Cats are the SECOND best!

:lol!: "it"! That made me laugh!

The wonders of everyday Conveniences! Makes life so fun sometimes!

Blood pudding is Greek? I would want to learn it sometime! Does it involve actual blood? Or is that just the name cause its red? I agree with the rice though. Its yummy, but it feels like a pain when I have to eat it everyday, so I enjoy the ocassional change to eating noodles or dumplings! Yums!

And yes, I'm usually online till Midnight AT LEAST...so I'm usually here and end up replying at odd hours...but a late good night to you!

I hope Himi-kun isn't gonna be mad...I think the forum sends a email everytime someone posts something on a thread...so that means we just bombarded Himi-kun's email inbox with...15-ish emails..? 👽
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Isn't it convenient? Yesterday we were talking about time changes, and today at school we learned about Time Zones in geography...sorta creepy...

The good thing is I've figured it out now! Apparently France is about 5-6 hours later than Canada (Ontario Canada) so if its 1:00 PM in Ontario it will be about 6:00 to 7:00 PM in France (depending on where in France Himi-kun lives)...so that would make it easier for future planning.

And THANK YOU geography teacher!

Ok, back on topic. Does Leader-san think its alright if we have the next song in the list colourcoded? (Hibike! High Touch) because I just went and listened to Umi no Mukou (I got a heart attack cause it was SOO fast! >.<) and I think it'll be a smarter idea to have the deadline for Umi no Mukou set back a bit longer so we can all practive a bit more and perfect it first before recording it. This way, we can get more time for Umi no Mukou while still being able to work on the other songs 8) .

This is just a suggestion, but what do you think?
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Awesome! >w< We know the time (about) in France! Yay!!

Thank you geography teacher who I don't even know and doesn't know me!

Yup, I'm okay with that! I'll start colourcoding, while practicing Umi no Mukou!
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm

:D Thanks very much!
    We're getting a head start and will get more songs done than the B Side group! (Of course...not that its a competition)

Or IS it? 8)
    iYumeProductions
    iYumeProductions

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by iYumeProductions Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 pm

I changed my mind on the third song, if we have time on it. I want to do Gorgeous 4 U, rather than Midnight Moon... If that's okay with you..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:57 pm