Seasonal Melodii

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the main forum for Seasonal Melodii's Fandubbing Community!

Seasonal Melodii's BLOG http://seasonalmelodii.blogspot.com/

Okamase Guardian (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
School Days (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
Onna ni Sachi Are (Morning Musume) Lines Needed!

Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai (Berryz Kobou) Lines Needed!

Co.No.Mi.Chi (Buono!) Lines Needed!

Icy Sparkles (Vocaloid) DEBUTING!

Winter Carols' A Side Planning in Session! Naruto!

Winter Carols' B Side Planning in Session! Shugo Chara!

Everyday Zekkouchou (C-ute) MIXING!

2 posters

Welcome to A Side!

o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-08-20

Welcome to A Side! Empty Welcome to A Side!

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Hello everyone! Welcome to Seasonal Melodii's first attempt at a subgroup formation for Winter Carols!

This is technicly how things will work out:
    :idea: Every 2-3 months, the A Side and B side members will be renewed (I will repick out of a hat?) so each team will have a different member+leader.
    :idea: Each side is only allowed to sing songs from ONE anime show!!

Leader's Jobs:
    The Leader (randomly chosen or chosen by highest point count) will do the following:
    :idea: PICK the anime. He/she is allowed to pick an anime for the group to sing from. REMEMBER: each group will sing more than one song, so pick an anime where there is more than one song to use!
    :idea: 2-3 months in one group probably means you will be able to make 2-3 covers in each anime, so choose anime songs with about 3-5 songs that you like!
    :idea: Leaders are expected to send a list of their top songs from the anime of their choice! Just a simple list with favorite song-->least favorite song from the anime they choose. This just makes it easier for the group, since the group will be covering the #1 song on the list first, then #2, the #3, and so on.
    :!: Possible songs can include Opening songs, Ending songs, Insert songs, Character Songs, etc. Technicly, any song that appeared in the anime show that has lyrics in it!
    :idea: ColourCode the lyrics. If the leader chooses, he/she may colourcode the lyrics for their group.
    NOTE: the leaders will always be changing! So don't worry if you're not the leader this time, you'll get your *months* of fame soon!
    NOTE: I will automaticly be taken out of leader rights, simply because I want to give everyone else more chances to become a leader in this group. Thus, I will NOT be able to become a leader in the Winter Carols subgroups

EXTRAS:
    :idea: The Winter Carols group (The main group with EVERYONE) will still continue to debut, but will obvously be slowed down due to the 2 subgroups hard at work.
    :idea: If there is only ONE song in an anime that you like, DO NOT choose that anime. Tell me that ONE song that you like, and I can have the main anime group (WINTER CAROLS) sing that ONE song.

Sorry everyone for the really confusing forums and threads for the subgroups. This seems like the best way to separate the groups so far, but it really is quite confusing... :|
    Thanks everyone!

Questions/Concerns? Send me a message or write your questions here in THIS forum and we'll all try to work it out!!
    shirobitai

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2010-01-28

Welcome to A Side! Empty Re: Welcome to A Side!

Post by shirobitai Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:35 am

o0SweetFunshine0o wrote:Hello everyone! Welcome to Seasonal Melodii's first attempt at a subgroup formation for Winter Carols!

This is technicly how things will work out:
    :idea: Every 2-3 months, the A Side and B side members will be renewed (I will repick out of a hat?) so each team will have a different member+leader.
    :idea: Each side is only allowed to sing songs from ONE anime show!!

Leader's Jobs:
    The Leader (randomly chosen or chosen by highest point count) will do the following:
    :idea: PICK the anime. He/she is allowed to pick an anime for the group to sing from. REMEMBER: each group will sing more than one song, so pick an anime where there is more than one song to use!
    :idea: 2-3 months in one group probably means you will be able to make 2-3 covers in each anime, so choose anime songs with about 3-5 songs that you like!
    :idea: Leaders are expected to send a list of their top songs from the anime of their choice! Just a simple list with favorite song-->least favorite song from the anime they choose. This just makes it easier for the group, since the group will be covering the #1 song on the list first, then #2, the #3, and so on.
    :!: Possible songs can include Opening songs, Ending songs, Insert songs, Character Songs, etc. Technicly, any song that appeared in the anime show that has lyrics in it!
    :idea: ColourCode the lyrics. If the leader chooses, he/she may colourcode the lyrics for their group.
    NOTE: the leaders will always be changing! So don't worry if you're not the leader this time, you'll get your *months* of fame soon!
    NOTE: I will automaticly be taken out of leader rights, simply because I want to give everyone else more chances to become a leader in this group. Thus, I will NOT be able to become a leader in the Winter Carols subgroups

EXTRAS:
    :idea: The Winter Carols group (The main group with EVERYONE) will still continue to debut, but will obvously be slowed down due to the 2 subgroups hard at work.
    :idea: If there is only ONE song in an anime that you like, DO NOT choose that anime. Tell me that ONE song that you like, and I can have the main anime group (WINTER CAROLS) sing that ONE song.

Sorry everyone for the really confusing forums and threads for the subgroups. This seems like the best way to separate the groups so far, but it really is quite confusing... :|
    Thanks everyone!

Questions/Concerns? Send me a message or write your questions here in THIS forum and we'll all try to work it out!!
    im not really sure which "side" im on yet.. ^^"
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-08-20

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:25 am

@ Shirobitai

Sorries, but you're not in a group at the moment.
    A Side and B side both already have their members, so I can't add you in at the moment. Please wait for the next round! ^-^
    shirobitai

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2010-01-28

Post by shirobitai Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:07 am

o0SweetFunshine0o wrote:@ Shirobitai

Sorries, but you're not in a group at the moment.
    A Side and B side both already have their members, so I can't add you in at the moment. Please wait for the next round! ^-^
    okeydokey [:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:12 pm