Seasonal Melodii

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the main forum for Seasonal Melodii's Fandubbing Community!

Seasonal Melodii's BLOG http://seasonalmelodii.blogspot.com/

Okamase Guardian (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
School Days (Guardian4) Lines Needed!
Onna ni Sachi Are (Morning Musume) Lines Needed!

Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai (Berryz Kobou) Lines Needed!

Co.No.Mi.Chi (Buono!) Lines Needed!

Icy Sparkles (Vocaloid) DEBUTING!

Winter Carols' A Side Planning in Session! Naruto!

Winter Carols' B Side Planning in Session! Shugo Chara!

Everyday Zekkouchou (C-ute) MIXING!

5 posters

February 2010

o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2009-08-20

February 2010 Empty February 2010

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Yays! Back from exams! Now report cards are here... >.<
    Anyways, here are this month's updates...

ALL old songs WILL be out by the end of April! Sorry for the really slow mixing, but I'm still quite busy at the moment, so please continue to be patient!
    This also means that all lines must be sent in as SOON as possible! Overdue lines, you know who you are! (And if you don't, please PM me on Youtube!)

New members are here! We have some new members. I'm sure everyone has already seen some of them around the forum! Everyone please welcome them kindly!

The Christmas CD tracklist is here! All lines are due by APRIL 1st! Please take a look here:
    https://seasonalmelodii.forumotion.net/2010-concerts-f22/2010-christmas-tracklist-t78.htm#551
    Also, the Icy Sparkles and Winter Carols groups must decide on the songs we will be singing for this concert. The A and B Side leaders (iYumeProductions and Himitsuni) please colourcode the songs as soon as you can and send them to me!

ALSO, we have some changes to our members. The new and updated lineups are here at the blog:
    http://seasonalmelodii.blogspot.com/2009/09/seasonal-melodii-member-lists.html
    If you're name is bolded in bright red, that means you are currently covering for a member on hiatus.
    I have changed the parts of a few members in order to fill in positions to how I thought was best. If you're not comfortable with your positions, please PM me on Youtube!

Thanks very much everyone!
    DumbleKitteh
    DumbleKitteh

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2010-01-28

February 2010 Empty Re: February 2010

Post by DumbleKitteh Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Awesome!
    Okay!
    So...until the new songs come out, I don't have to do anything?
    Oh! And if you'd like, I can help with the mixing! ^^
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm

@DumbleKitteh

Thanks very much! I would be very happy if you can help with mixing! =D Theres gonna be quite a LOT of stuff!
    And yups, pretty much nothing to worry about at the moment. We'll figure our which song for Winter Carols to sing later on ^-^
    Jrocknpoppingirl
    Jrocknpoppingirl

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer

Post by Jrocknpoppingirl Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:51 pm

woohoo!!! thanks for allowing me to have the opportunity to join this group! i will try my best to fulfill the requirments and have fun!! woot! February 2010 868572
    ♥️Smoochies!!!♥️
    P.S. can u tell that im a little bit hyper? lol jk
    DumbleKitteh
    DumbleKitteh

Group(s) Joined :
    • Winter

Post by DumbleKitteh Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm

@o0SweetFunshine0o

Okay then! Just send whatever you want me to mix to my email. ^^ I have time. don't worry. xD
    Okies~

<3<3<3 Zoe

Last edited by DumbleKitteh on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    shirobitai

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Post by shirobitai Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 pm

urgh. uhm, since I'm new to this kinda I was wondering what the white colors are for the C-ute song? Like in the lyrics there are white lyrics without anything telling if it was this person or that person. Does that mean it's everyone singing? ..or something? sorry D: !
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    o0SweetFunshine0o
    Admin

Group(s) Joined :
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Post by o0SweetFunshine0o Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:09 pm

@ Shirobitai
    Yups ^-^ The white lyrics in the C-ute song means that everyone is singing =D

@ Jrocknpoppingirl
    I'm very glad to have you in the group ^-^ Lets all do our best!
    shirobitai

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Post by shirobitai Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:21 am

oh, okay [: thank you >__< !
    AnimeNekoNyaa
    AnimeNekoNyaa

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2010-01-30

Post by AnimeNekoNyaa Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh ok, so I need to fill in for people then. ^_^ I can have the lines all done by tommorow b/c it's gonna be a snow day tommorow. xD
    AnimeNekoNyaa
    AnimeNekoNyaa

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Female Join date : 2010-01-30

Post by AnimeNekoNyaa Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:42 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?nnnbgbjmnio These are my lines for Amai Wana (i'm just the fill in for Nakajima Saki ^_^) I learned this in less than 30 minutes and gave it to you WOWWOW!!
    shirobitai

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Post by shirobitai Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:13 am

uhmm, i saw that there needs a member for Berryz Kobou, if you want I can help o__o'' if you need help, that is. since i'm free, although my lines aren't turned in xD
    shirobitai

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Post by shirobitai Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:00 am

ohmygawd ; A ; i was planning on turning in my lines earlier, but i caught a cold. i still have to do another, so hold your horses pl0x? i'll turn them in tmrw or something, 'cause i needa do my homework(: here's my Amai Wana lines for now http://www.mediafire.com/?kaky2g4lhnz
    shirobitai

Group(s) Joined :
    • Summer
    • Winter

Post by shirobitai Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:07 am

o0SweetFunshine0o wrote:Yays! Back from exams! Now report cards are here... >.<
    Anyways, here are this month's updates...

ALL old songs WILL be out by the end of April! Sorry for the really slow mixing, but I'm still quite busy at the moment, so please continue to be patient!
    This also means that all lines must be sent in as SOON as possible! Overdue lines, you know who you are! (And if you don't, please PM me on Youtube!)

New members are here! We have some new members. I'm sure everyone has already seen some of them around the forum! Everyone please welcome them kindly!

The Christmas CD tracklist is here! All lines are due by APRIL 1st! Please take a look here:
    https://seasonalmelodii.forumotion.net/2010-concerts-f22/2010-christmas-tracklist-t78.htm#551
    Also, the Icy Sparkles and Winter Carols groups must decide on the songs we will be singing for this concert. The A and B Side leaders (iYumeProductions and Himitsuni) please colourcode the songs as soon as you can and send them to me!

ALSO, we have some changes to our members. The new and updated lineups are here at the blog:
    http://seasonalmelodii.blogspot.com/2009/09/seasonal-melodii-member-lists.html
    If you're name is bolded in bright red, that means you are currently covering for a member on hiatus.
    I have changed the parts of a few members in order to fill in positions to how I thought was best. If you're not comfortable with your positions, please PM me on Youtube!

Thanks very much everyone!
    urgh, it's past april 1st and im sorry for being late, but can i have a little more tim? my comp's been a butt and i just got it working. so sorry for being so late ; A ;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:38 pm